COVID-19 booking policy
We understand the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and the potential impacts to travel. We offer flexible booking arrangements for those impacted by COVID-19 and allow for changes to stay dates, 12-month credits or refunds without penalty where the below applies:
- Travel restrictions imposed by state or commonwealth governments impact your ability to travel to the resort
This also applies to guests we are currently not able to accept. This includes those who are:
- Restricted from travelling due to health and/or Government advice relating to COVID-19
- Under Government direction to self-isolate
- Awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- Themselves, or have a family member, sick with COVID-19
- Have had flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours
If any of the above apply, we urge you to get in contact with the resort.
Always check government advice before travelling. You can find official health updates on australia.gov.au and health.gov.au. You can look forward to a great stay with us as usual, but as with many other businesses, we’ve implemented some changes to how we operate to ensure we’re all safe.